The GRP® Lite is perfect for every commuting hot yogi. Bring the heat. Lose the towel. No matter how much you sweat, The Manduka GRP hot yoga mat delivers supreme traction with no slip. From the leather-like surface to the charcoal-infused rubber core, this is our most innovative mat to date. The sweat activated grip and the toweless experience is the ideal for every hot yogi.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
Crafted in Spain from natural tree rubber and absorbent PU top layer.
- 1.7kg; 66cm x 180cm; 4mm thick
- Designed with the hottest, sweatiest yoga practice in mind
- Innovative upper layer provides proven anti-slip control in all wet conditions
- open-cell surface
- Charcoal-infused natural rubber core absorbs sweat and bacteria to help control odor
- Due to the open-cell construction and moisture-absorbent nature of the GRP mat, it will show signs of wear with use
- 100% open airflow filters moisture immediately for the ultimate toweless hot yoga experience
- 99% Latex-Free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivies
Use & Care
For daily refresh: Keep your GRP® mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For monthly restore: Maintain the performance of your GRP® mat by applying Manduka's grp yoga mat restore. Pump foam onto a clean sponge or cloth, apply pressure and wipe down entire surface of your mat. Rinse sponge thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water. Use a dry cloth to soak up any excess water. Hang to dry before rolling and storing the mat.
For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide.
- DO NOT use Manduka's Botanical Cleaner on the GRP® Series
To store: If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep the GRP® Series rolled and in a bag or cover.
The GRP's core and bottom layer are made with sustainably harvested natural tree rubber. Because the GRP® absorbs moisture, it will wear out with use. GRP® Series are manufactured through a process that minimizes waste and toxic emissions, while maximizing efficiency in processes and recycling. Crafted in Spain.