Bring the heat. Lose the towel. No matter how much you sweat, The Manduka GRP hot yoga mat delivers supreme traction with no slip. From the leather-like surface to the charcoal-infused rubber core, this is our most innovative mat to date. The sweat activated grip and the toweless experience is the ideal for every hot yogi.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
Crafted in Spain from natural tree rubber and absorbent PU top layer.
- 2.2kg; 66cm x 180cm; 6mm thick
- Designed with the hottest, sweatiest yoga practice in mind
- Innovative upper layer provides proven anti-slip control in all wet conditions
- open-cell surface
- Charcoal-infused natural rubber core absorbs sweat and bacteria to help control odor
- Due to the open-cell construction and moisture-absorbent nature of the GRP mat, it will show signs of wear with use
- 100% open airflow filters moisture immediately for the ultimate toweless hot yoga experience
- 99% Latex-Free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
Use & Care
For daily refresh: Keep your GRP® mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For monthly restore: Maintain the performance of your GRP® mat by applying Manduka's grp yoga mat restore. Pump foam onto a clean sponge or cloth, apply pressure and wipe down entire surface of your mat. Rinse sponge thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water. Use a dry cloth to soak up any excess water. Hang to dry before rolling and storing the mat.
For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide.
- DO NOT use Manduka's Botanical Cleaner on the GRP® Series
To store: If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep the GRP® Series rolled and in a bag or cover.
The GRP's core and bottom layer are made with sustainably harvested natural tree rubber. Because the GRP® absorbs moisture, it will wear out with use. GRP® Series are manufactured through a process that minimizes waste and toxic emissions, while maximizing efficiency in processes and recycling. Crafted in Spain.