Manduka’s grippiest mat, the GRP Adapt. Versatile enough to go from slow flows to sweaty sessions and light enough to travel from place to place. Meet your new go-to. The top PU layer has a smooth satin-like feel and is highly absorbent for the ultimate anti-slip.
meet the grp® adapt yoga mat.
|Standard||2.7kg||180cm x 66cm||5mm|
|Long||3kg||200cm x 66cm||5mm|
99% Latex-Free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
Crafted in Spain from rubber and an absorbent PU top layer.
- Standard: 2.7kg, 180cm x 66cm, 5mm thick
- Long: 3kg, 200cm x 66 cm, 5mm think
- open-cell proprietary PU material offers unparalleled dry grip and ultra-quick moisture absorption
- Unique scrim weave allows moisture to quickly pass through and be absorbed into the interior foam layer
- 2x greater absorption capacity than the competition
- Foam Rubber Patent-pending material provides a unique, springy ride
- Softer cushioning helps protect joints
- Proprietary rubber composite specifically engineered to provide superior grip to the floor to prevent mat slippage
- Due to the open-cell construction and moisture-absorbent nature of the GRP mat, it will show signs of wear with use
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
Use & Care
For daily refresh: Keep your GRP® mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For monthly restore: Maintain the performance of your GRP® mat by applying Manduka's grp yoga mat restore. Pump foam onto a clean sponge or cloth, apply pressure and wipe down entire surface of your mat. Rinse sponge thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water. Use a dry cloth to soak up any excess water. Hang to dry before rolling and storing the mat.
For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide.
- DO NOT use Manduka's Botanical Cleaner on the GRP® Series
To store: If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep the GRP® Series rolled and in a bag or cover.
The GRP Adapt's bottom layer is made of a rubber composite including sustainably harvested natural tree rubber. Because the GRP® Adapt absorbs moisture, it will wear out with use. GRP® Series are manufactured through a process that minimizes waste and toxic emissions, while maximizing efficiency in processes and recycling. Crafted in Spain.