Handwoven Dharba grass meditation mats will transport you to a natural state of meditation with their earthy grass feel and scent.
- Meditate in peace with a Dharba grass mat and enjoy the natural scent of the mat
- Made from Dharba grass and cotton. Dharba grass is a tropical grass that grows in India and is considered sacred.
- Click here for a review from Business Insider.
- Dimensions: 26" wide and 72" long
- Please use over a Jade mat to prevent slipping on hard floors such as hardwood, laminate, or tile floors.
- Made by local artisans in India: Jade's Dharba grass meditation mats are handwoven by rural artisans, preserving a tradition and art form and providing a livelihood for weavers. Weaving is a traditional way of life for many people in this area of India and has seen a massive decline in recent years as it can be very difficult to make a living with weaving and many people have left in search of other jobs. These rugs support the traditional weavers and allow them to use their skills to support their families. For many of them, this is the only job they have ever had and making these rugs allows them to keep this tradition alive. Please click here to hear our weaver talk about his work.
- Be The Change: Through our partnership with the Akshaya Patra Foundation, with each Dharba Grass meditation mat purchased, Jade will provide a week of hot lunches for a child in India.