The Manduka with Adriene Collection celebrates the impact Adriene has had on the yoga industry for the past 10 years, inspiring millions across the world and helping make yoga accessible to all. This anniversary collection is designed to inspire balance and home yoga practice with Adriene. Design is simple and unique. Colors are natural to neutral and complement the coziness of any home practice space.
- Standard Length Mat: 4 mm thick; 71" x 24"; 4 lbs
- Long Length Mat: 4 mm thick; 79" x 24"; 4.5 lbs
- All new dual-sided mat helps you customize your practice.
- Top side promotes superior grip, utilizing the same surface texture as the classic PRO series
- Bottom side evokes a soften cushion feel, with deeper compression
- High-density cushion for superior support and stability
- Hygienic closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria. Easy to disinfect and clean.
- Made from PVC that has been certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️
- Made in Germany from PVC that is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Pro Tips:
- Professional grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Pair with one of our performance yoga towels to increase grip in sweaty sessions
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length
Use & Care
To Clean: For daily refresh: Keep your PROlite mat clean and smelling fresh by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's yoga mat wash & refresh. For thorough clean, use our disinfecting mat cleaner. We recommended to thoroughly clean your mat after each studio use or once a week if practicing at home. Note: other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended. For more information see our guide to cleaning your mat.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO Series mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The grip of the Manduka PRO Series mat improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. If you find yourself slipping initially, use one of our performance yoga towels on the surface of the mat. Lightly spray towel to aid grip.
Designed to last a lifetime, the PRO Series helps reduce your overall carbon footprint by curbing the amount yoga mats that enter landfills every year and reducing overall mat consumption. Our PRO series mats are manufactured using a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.