Our most beloved mat. Built to last a lifetime. Ultra-dense cushioning provides superior support, stability and joint protection. The PRO® will never wear out, guaranteed.
Standard: 3.5kg; 180cm x 66cm (71" x 26"); 6 mm thick.
What makes the PRO different? Learn More.
We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance yoga towels for extra traction.
Made in Germany from PVC.
• Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
• Emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
• Actual logo color may vary.
• Please note: PRO mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat.
For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page.
use & care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO® mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate no. 12.HUS.17706 by Hohenstein
To learn more, read about our manufacturing philosophy.