At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and lifetime guarantee you know and love from your PRO every where you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today! What makes the PRO different? Learn More
- SPECS : 2.4 lb; 71'' x 24''; 2.5 mm thick
- CLOSED-CELL CONSTRUCTION: Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- SUPPORTIVE CUSHION: Added cushioning means added comfort and protection for your joints
- SUPERIOR GRIP: Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place while extra grippy material keeps you from slipping-up, even with light perspiration
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE: 100% latex-free
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing.
For further details, visit our FAQ page.
Use & Care
To Store: Fold or roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean & Disinfect: Guidelines here.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is also certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.