color: emily quandahl (blue)
Soft, absorbent and highly durable, the eQua Mat is ideal for any hot (or just plain sweaty) yoga practice. Its unique hybrid construction offers a soft microfiber eQua Towel top layer (with moisture-activated grip) and a supportive, natural rubber eKO Mat foundation. Pair that with its beautiful, limited-edition artist design created exclusively for this mat, the eQua Mat not only performs but inspires as well!
- 2.27kg (5lbs); 4mm thick, 24” wide x 173cm (68") long
- Limited-Edition Artist Capsule Collection
- Non-Amazon harvested natural tree rubber bottom layer
- Durable microfiber sweat-activated top layer
- Slip resistant when wet
- All dyes free of heavy metals, AZO and lead
use & care
Normal "after-practice" care by hand wash with mild detergent. Occasional in-depth cleaning can be done by machine wash cold with like colors. Hang to dry.
The eKO-based bottom layer is made from sustainably harvested natural tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic, meaning that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber.