Absorbent and quick drying, the eQua® Hand Yoga Towel is the perfect accessory for any yogi or fitness guru who likes to work up a sweat.
This small towel is easy to place wherever extra grip is needed throughout your practice. Featuring sweat activated grip, so the more you sweat the better the grip. The eQua® Hand Yoga Towel supports not only your yoga practice, but can be used at the gym, camping, or whenever you're on the go.
To prevent color bleeding, we recommend washing your eQua® towels twice with similar colors before use. Using a dark towel with a light mat may result in color transfer unless washed first.
Crafted in China.
- 0.09kg; 40cm x 67cm
- Tightly woven fibers produces a soft, suede-like feel
- Designed to accompany any yoga practice
- Split microfiber technology for optimized moisture absorption
- Exceptionally durable and incredibly quick drying
- Works great for all types of yoga including hot, vinyasa and power
- From studio to beach this towel is lightweight and easy to take on the go
- The small eQua® Hand Towel is multi-functional and can easily transition to a beach, surf, travel, gym or workout towel
- All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals
Use & Care
To Use: Lay the towel on top of the mat, under you hands (or feet). To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before each additional use.
To Wash: To avoid any color bleeding, Manduka recommends washing eQua® Towels with like colors twice before first use. Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry on low setting.
The eQua® microfiber fabric is a recyclable synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability. We consider the product to be an eco-conscious choice when the towel is used to its fullest potential. Its versatility eliminates the need for other fitness towels that wear out quickly. While the material will survive countless uses and washes, it can also be re-purposed as a multi-functional cleaning cloth if its life as a fitness accessory comes to an end. The packaging is made from 100% recycled PET material.