The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
- 71" x 24" (180cm x 61cm) - 2.2lbs (1kg)
- 1.5mm thick to fold + go for ultimate portability
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Open-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
- 99% latex free and made with no PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
Use & Care
To Clean & Disinfect: Guidelines here.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats.
The eKO SuperLite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.